Friday, August 11, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Enemy Zero

Christmas Message
If the date is 12/25 and you load up your game a "Merry X-mas!!" message will appear.

New Years Message
Set your Saturn's clock to 1/1 and load your game. The Voice Recorder will say Happy New Years.

Shower Scene
Finish game in Normal Mode, then start a new game in Hard Mode. When you get to Laura's room, press A to see Laura's shower scene.

Zero Enemies
In Laura's room enter: a,l,c,x and there will be no enemies

-------------------------------------------------------------------

No enemies:
Press A, L, C, X while in Laura's room.

Secret date:
Set the Saturn's internal date to January 1. Your battery-saver will be set to 99 instead of 64. George's gun will be charged when it is found, and will now hold three shots.

Christmas message:
Set the Saturn's internal date to December 25. A hidden message will be displayed as the game loads.

Hidden scene:

Complete the game at the normal difficulty level and start a new game under the hard difficulty level. Press A when reaching Laura's room to view a shower scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website