Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - High Velocity

Hidden Cars:
At the  car  select  screen, press Right until you reach car "F."  The press and hold L, R, and Y.  With these buttons held down, press Right on the control pad.  Now you can select a new  car, "G" « the Porsche. You can also select another hidden car, a truck, by holding down L, R, and Y simultaneously and pressing Right again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Drive the Porsche:
Highlight car "F" in the car select menu. Hold L + R + Y and press Right. The "G" car (Porsche) will appear.

Drive the truck:
Highlight car "G" (Porsche) in the car select menu. Hold L + R + Y and press Right. The "H" car (truck) will appear.

Secret rooftop track:
Enter the mode select screen, highlight each option, and press B. The screen will display each mode and flash to confirm correct code entry. Choose the "Time Trial" option. Highlight any track on the course selection menu, hold X and press A. A rooftop track will appear, with the background from the track that was originally highlighted. Press Y during the race for an over-head view.

Replay pause:

Press Z during the replay to pause the sequence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website