Saturday, October 14, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - King - The Spirits 2

All cars:
Enter the magazine menu, then immediately exit. Hold L and press Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down(2), Up, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left,Right(2), Start. The sound of an engine will confirm correct code entry. Any of the twenty standard vehicles may now be selected.

Special cars:
Complete the game in "King Battle" mode. Enter the "King Battle" menu and load the completed saved game. Enter the car selection screen, then immediately exit. Enter the magazine menu, then immediately exit. Hold Start and press [Up, Down, Left, Right] three times. The sound of an engine will confirm correct code entry. Five special cars (Type-C, Type-M, Type-O, Type-R, and Type-S) may now be selected.

Destruction derby mode:
View all the ads in magazine mode, then hold Y and press Left(2), Up, Left, Right(2), Down, Up at the mode selection screen.

Drag race mode:

View all the ads in magazine mode, then hold R and press Up(8), Down, Left, Down, Right, Down, Left, Down at the mode selection screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website