Saturday, January 6, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Panzer Dragoon Saga

Bonus mini-games:
Use the world map after completing the game to access three mini-games.

Rotate world map:
Display the world map and press L or R.

Variable text speed:
Hold R for faster or L for slower dialogue.

Remove change CD text:
Hold X + Y + Z when prompted to change discs.

Control enemy preview:
Press Start on controller two while previewing the enemies. Press various buttons on controller two to change their color and brightness.

Saved game bonuses:
The following bonuses will appear when a saved game from Panzer Dragoon Zwei is present.

Bonus Dyne
The game will start with a Dyne value that is 100 times the number of Panzer Dragoon Zwei game play hours as recorded in the saved game file.

Theme song
A young girl in Zoah will give your character a music box that plays the Panzer Dragoon Zwei theme

Original Panzer Dragoon introduction

Load a Panzer Dragoon Saga disc, then open and insert the Panzer Dragoon Zwei disc without powering off the Saturn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website