Thursday, March 22, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Star Fighter

Code notes:
Cheat mode is enabled through the "Configure" option from the Main Menu. Select the "Enter Player Name" option from the Configure Menu. Enter COFFEE_N_PICKLE as a name (note the two spaces). Select the "Enter Player Name" option again. The phrase "CHEAT NOW" will appear at the bottom of the Name Entry screen if the code was entered correctly. The game will now accept one of the following names to activate various cheats. More than one code can be active at one time.

Megaship:
Enter DANIEL_DEFOE (note the single space) as a player name. A ship with full armaments and capabilities will be available. Note that the ship does not have wing pods and does not resemble a true Megaship. However, unlike a true Megaship the enhanced ship will be permanent.

Show hidden bonuses:
Enter SHOW_ME (note the single space) as a player name. Hidden bonuses in the game will be displayed.

Mission select:
Enter ROGER_THE_CAT (note the two spaces) as a player name. Any mission within a pyramid may be selected for game play. Press L when a mission is highlighted to mark it as completed.

Pyramid select:

Enter WAG as a player name. A new option labeled "SELECT LEVEL" will appear on the main menu below "NEW GAME". This will allow selection of a specific pyramid for game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website