Monday, May 7, 2018

Sega Saturn Cheats - Virtua Fighter Remix

Fight as Dural:
Press Down, Up, Right, A + Left in the character selection screen. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Adjust fighting ring size:
Press Up(12), Start at the title screen when the phrase "press start" is displayed. Enter the options menu, move the cursor below the "Exit" option, and press A.

View credits:
Hold A + B + C during the opening demonstration.

Developer names:
Hold L + R and press Start at the title screen.

Freeplay mode:
Press X + Y + Z at the title screen. The phrase "Freeplay mode" will appear in the bottom-left of the screen. The game cannot be paused during a match.

Add Dural to Vs. mode and Records screens:
Press Up(17), Start at the title screen.

Ranking mode:
Press Down/Right + C + L + R + Start at the title screen. Alternatively, set everything on the options screen to their default setting. Successfully complete the game without a single loss to unlock ranking mode.

Character and level select:
Complete a match in versus mode, then press L + R. A menu that allows character and level selection will appear.

Alternate costume:

Hold Up and press A while choosing a fighter at the character selection screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website